- Developing the learning processes continuously through adopting the newest techniques of both modern and self-learning.
- Qualifying graduates to apply good pharmacy practice within the health care team and work in various pharmaceutical institutions.
- Considering the development of scientific research and graduate studies.
- Spreading the culture of quality and developing academic and administrative performance.
- Considering the importance of community participation.
- Obtaining academic and institutional accreditation.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Transparency and Accountability
- Courtesy and Communication
- Continuous Improvement
- Quality Performance